Red-tailed Hawk Solar
Red-tailed Hawk Solar is a 350 megawatt large-scale solar Project planned on a 3,000-acre tract of the Pierce Ranch east of El Campo in Wharton County, Texas. Through an equally owned joint venture company – AP Solar Holdings LLC – Solar Plus Development Inc. and Avondale Solar LLC will develop this state-of-the art project with J-POWER USA Development Co. Ltd., a leading competitive energy producer.
It is scheduled to break ground in the first quarter of 2021 and be fully operational by the summer of 2022.
Texas Solar is Brighter Than Ever
- The solar industry has already invested close to $6.5 billion in Texas.
- The total solar installed in Texas is 4,606.20 megawatts.
- More than 10,000 Texans work in the solar industry.
- Texas ranks 5th in the nation for solar power.
- There is now enough solar installed to power 530,999 Texas homes.
- There are 527 solar companies in Texas.
- There are 70,587 solar installations in Texas.
To receive updates and information on how you can support the development of Red-tailed Hawk Solar, please enter your information below.